- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 teaspoons almond extract**
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups mini M&M’s candies, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs and extract and beat again.
- Stir together the salt, baking powder, flour, and cocoa powder. Slowly beat into the butter mixture until combined.
- Add 1 cup mini M&M’s and stir gently.
- Spoon into the prepared dish. Top with the remaining candies. Bake for 23-25 minutes. Remove and let cool completely before cutting into 24 squares. Store in a tightly sealed container.
**If you do not care for the taste of almond extract, you can use vanilla in place of it.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this